BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 9, 2007

We're expecting a girl!

baby faces




big belly







sucking thumb?!


baby arm and hand
Well, as many predicted, we're having a girl! We got a lot of ultrasound pics but here are a few. There are some pretty good ones of the face. It was so amazing to see and we're pretty certain it's a girl by what we saw... or should I say didn't see. I can't wait to get started on the room and buying girly stuff! She sure moves a lot throughout the day and the feeling is so weird but really neat. We're happy to share this news with all of you and hope to see everyone soon!






4 comments:

Blackmans said...

Congrats! Those are some pretty cool pictures. It would be awesome to see them in person!

The Hagan Clan said...

I just want to say Congrats, i sure you guys are very excited! im excited for you!!!!

Dave Ja Vu said...

You know how I hate to be the guy who says 'i told you so' but I'll just get it out of the way...

I TOLD YOU SO!

Congratulations! We are so excited for you!

Dave, Amy and Jack

Peyton and Sawyers Place said...

We are so excited to have another girl in the fam. Congrats!