Me & Miss Addison
A quick picture at G-ma's before we went out to eat.
To update everyone- We are all doing well. I think Scottie and I keep passing colds back and forth but luckily Addison has stayed happy and healthy. I return to work this week and Addison will be in daycare. The time has really flown by. My days will sure be different not being with my little girl. Addison is changing every day. She is so alert, smiling and laughing. She is very much like her father who can't sit still for two minutes. Go, go, go all the time. I will try to get a video posted of this so stay tuned.
A quick picture at G-ma's before we went out to eat.
1 comments:
Vanessa!!! You look awesome! Are you sure you just had a baby!?!?!?!
I'm glad to hear Addison is doing so well! She is absolutely adorable! We can't wait to meet her!
Post a Comment