Addison and I decided to make a trip to Kansas City to see Sis and Shane. Mom, G-ma Elaine and Andy came up that weekend too so we enjoyed a lot of card games. I learned how to play Cribbage and Shane taught us Killer Uno.
Sis and Bud are peeling eggs so Andrew can show me how to make his deviled eggs.
Grandma and Addi playing cards.
The cats were very curious of Miss Addison.


Pictures with Aunt Larissa and Great Grandma
.
Grandma Nancy and Addison watching TV after church.
We really enjoyed our time in KC. Thanks Sis and Shane for the fun weekend. We'll be back soon!
Pictures with Aunt Larissa and Great Grandma
Grandma Nancy and Addison watching TV after church.
We really enjoyed our time in KC. Thanks Sis and Shane for the fun weekend. We'll be back soon!
2 comments:
WOW! I can't believe how much Addison has grown! What a beautiful girl! It looks like you guys had fun. G-ma said SHE did!
Hugs from us...
Addison looks really big! It looks like you all had a fun time with family!
Post a Comment