BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Picture Time

Just wanted to say "hello". Sorry we haven't been keeping everyone updated. Addison is doing well as you can tell. She is a wonderful sleeper at night and very active during the day. She loves to talk...a lot. Once things slow down a bit we will get pictures and videos up. Last week I took her to Grand Island with me because I had a conference so we were able to spend time at Cousin Dave and Amy's and saw Mr. Jack. We then headed to my hometown to see the rest of the fam and spend Mother's Day with my Mom. Today we are back on the road home again for my Grandpa's funeral so Addison and I are travelin buddies again. I'm amazed at how well she travels. Thank goodness.

2 comments:

Peyton and Sawyers Place said...

This is such a great pic of her! What a cutie!! Will see you soon!

Dave Ja Vu said...

Love that pic. We already miss Little Miss Addison. And you're right. She is a talker!

Sorry to hear about Grandpa Harley.