BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 23, 2008

Great Balls of Fire!

3 comments:

Peyton and Sawyers Place said...

OMG! I'm so glad you posted this! How much fun was that?! I am still laughing my butt off! What a bunch of 'professional singers.' I don't know 'bout you, but I think they should quit their day jobs! LOL! Thanks for this! (Can't wait to see the other pics from that nite.) Again, we had a blast!

THE OLESON DAILY TIMES said...

That cracks me up. I can't believe Scottie got up and did that, with the Palisade crew. Thanks for sharing!

Dave Ja Vu said...

I am holding not one, but TWO cups there, I might point out. Yikes. Thanks to God that one contained good old fashioned water, huh?

We had so much fun that night. Why did I even get up there and sing though? Whatev....

Sorry we missed the anniversary party. We were what they call 'traveled out' by that point.