So I couldn't figure out why I kept finding the baby monitor on the floor everyday, assuming it was just the dog or the cat, until I caught Miss Addison. She likes to grab it off the table next to her crib. That will be moved ASAP along with the floor lamp next to her changing table. I had hung a dress for her to wear and as I was changing her she yanked the dress and down came the lamp on mommy's head. She laughed a lot. Anyhow, I'm learning that nothing is safe and our house will soon need a makeover.

We love bathtime
Addison is getting better at sitting unsupported and is so anxious to crawl but just not quite there yet. She has started making this clicking sound that has become a very familiar sound in our house. I'll post the video soon.
This weekend we spent some time with family and Addison was able to chat with cousin Harley
Harley and Mommy Emily (Daddy's in the background)
1 comments:
Addison is so cute Vanessa. She looks so much like you. she is a very pretty little girl
Renae
Post a Comment