BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

10 Year Class Reunion!


Wauneta-Palisade High School Class of '99

Last weekend we got together and had a blast with a Barbecue on Friday, picnic in the park with our kids on Saturday and of course the Alumni banquet that evening. It was great seeing everyone and their little one's.



Chandell and I


Me and my Hubby


Chandell and her Hubby Nate


The class being crazy silly!

The ladies
and all dressed up with snazzy clothes we found at Mandy's house...remembering the slumber party fashion show days



Saturday we all went to the park with our kids. Addison went down the slide all by herself!
Addison and Chandell's son, Gunnar.
Daddy and Addison
The Kids
All of us
Alumni Banquet

1 comments:

Peyton and Sawyers Place said...

Oh.My.Gosh. Hmmm...I appear like I had a GOOD time! =) And yes, yes I did! Great pics, Ness!