Since everyone's been talking about baby names we thought we'd share ours and see what you think. We're pretty certain that if it's a girl that it will be named Addison, however, we're not sure about the middle name, possibly Renae. Addison was decided long before the baby and it still appears to be both our choice to keep. We're not as certain about the boy name... I really like Keaton Van but he's not sold on Keaton so much. We have talked about Brayden but every time I think we have a name he comes up with a new one so this is everchanging. All I know is that Van will be the middle name. Anyhow let us know what you think.
11 years ago
3 comments:
I love the names! I was really excited yesterday too! Let us know as soon as you find out. We find out on the 28th of August.
I like both names a lot. Missy and I were calling each other back and forth and your ma and grandma to find out the news. Needless to say, we were disappointed that there wasn't any news. Not as much as you probably were, but whatev...
The most important thing is that you and baby are both healthy, right?
Everything appears to be well for baby and I. All the tests done so far have all been fine. They do want me to see a neurologist about my headaches and nose bleeds so I'm waiting to see if I can schedule the ultrasound the same day of that appointment. I will keep you posted.
Post a Comment