Sorry I haven't posted in some time now. Not too much has happened. We're just in wait until we found out whether we're having a boy or girl to start on the nursery. I'm not exactly certain how I want to do the room yet but my weekends have been spent organizing and getting the rooms ready to switch. We'll be making our room the nursery and we'll move to the guest bedroom. We thought this was the best option. Well we should have more news next week! Finally. It seems like forever.
11 years ago
2 comments:
What's the news on what you're having? The suspense is killing me! Do you know yet? So far, I've called the first of my four predictions correctly. My friends, Aaron and Cara, are having a boy. I called a girl for the rest of you and can't wait to see if I'm right!
I bought you a little something so make sure you let us know as soon as you find out what you are having!! I'm excited to hear! My guess is a girl.
Post a Comment