BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Sorry

Well, I realized I don't have many pictures taken which is why I haven't posted lately. Sorry everyone. I did find one new one. Some updates on Addison... she certainly has a personality and hates the word "no". She is good at pointing to her nose, eyes, ears, mouth if you ask and likes to put her hand out for change to stick in the piggy bank. She's become quite good at that, just ask Grandma Nancy and Aunt Brini. All-in-all we have a very ornery girl that we give hugs and kisses to all day long and can't wait to see what she'll do next. We will be traveling home for Easter so I'll have many pictures then. See you all soon.

3 comments:

Dave Ja Vu said...

I knew playing the grandma card would work on you, Ness! We are so looking forward to seeing you and Addison next weekend. Easter Egg Hunt is in Palisade then Wauneta next Saturday, so get outcha basket and tennie runners!

Peyton and Sawyers Place said...

Yay!! Easter egg hunts!! We can't wait to see you guys either! ;o)

Sherman said...

Yes, I can't disappoint G-ma. Addison's 1st Easter egg hunt. Very exciting-can't wait!