I'm a little late with posts, as many of you are already aware of this news. On the 28th of January we found out we are having another girl! Scottie and I were both certain we were having a boy so we were a little surprised. I'm a little relieved to know I don't have to purchase too many different things except clothes may be a little out of season, having a winter baby and now a summer one. I think we can manage though. I am being monitored with more frequent ultrasounds as my placenta was a little too close to my cervix, running the risk of placenta pervia and that I may have to deliver by c-section. They will do another ultrasound at my next visit the end of this month and we're hopeful that my placenta will have moved. Other than that she appears to be doing well and growing as expected. It seems girl names are pretty easy for Scottie and I to agree on and we believe we already have a name chosen: Olivia Renae (my middle name). We'll keep you posted to see if this sticks.
11 years ago
1 comments:
Awww, what a beautiful name, Ness!! LOVE it! I'm so proud of Addi that she took so well to the potty training too! Awesome, awesome! ;)
Post a Comment