BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Making Progress





Well, we're making some progress. Mom was down over Labor Day weekend to help me with the nursery and we got a good start. We got the entire room painted, closet doors put on, and the crib and dresser/changing table are together and in the room. Unfortunatly my Noah's Ark wall stickers were still not in after ordering over 2 weeks ago but I'm happy with the progress we made. I don't know what I would have done without mom's help. THANKS MOM! Eventually I'll get the stickers up and bedding and curtains so that will make the room look a little more complete so stay tuned.


3 comments:

The Hagan Clan said...

wow you guys did a great job... its alot of work to get everything done. Never seems like you have a enough time...lol

Dave Ja Vu said...

Looking good, Cuz. Looking good.

(So is the pregnant belly...)

Peyton and Sawyers Place said...

Wow, Ness. Looks like the perfect nursery. Hope all is well. Pregnancy looks good on you!