
So, while Mom and I were getting the nursery ready Scottie had planned a trip to Milford Lake in Kansas with cousins and friends. I would have loved to have gone but was worried about getting too hot and I was too anxious to get the nursery started so I thought it would work better for Mom and I to spend that weekend together.

Scottie took our jet ski down and it appears they had a lot of fun on it. I really miss having our boat to relax on but the jet skis' more fun for him and others, as you can tell. Anyhow, I'm glad he had a good time and the nursery was a nice surprise for him when he got back.
11 years ago
1 comments:
There's nothing more fun than getting away for a weekend and RVing--and I'm not even getting paid to say that anymore!
Post a Comment