BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 14, 2007

Pressures and Temptation




This video is so awesome. A co-worker sent it to me because of my work with youth. It's hard to follow at first but as someone who see's kids struggle with all these issues and remembering what it was like at that age and even now, the pressures and temptations that lead us away from God it is so moving. It's beyond words, you just have to watch. It really made me cry thinking how tough life is and that my child will face this one day. Please watch.

3 comments:

sixbehrs said...

Vanessa, I've been lurking, thanks to seeing your link on Dave's blog :-) This is the most awesome video. I'm making Aaron watch it, and I think our youth group should, too, becuase it goes along with a book they're reading, called "The Ishbane Conspiracy." Your blog is great. Congrats on your pregnancy.

Sherman said...

I'm glad you saw the video. I hope by putting it out there others will take the time to view it. I hope it touches them as much as it did me and you. It is very powerful. I think it's a wonderful idea to show it to the youth group.

Shane and Larissa said...

That Video is amazing! Truly s powerfull message.