BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Oh Christmas Tree...

Friday we decided to get a real tree to decorate this year. I figured since I can't be home over the holidays this is the next big thing as it reminds me so much of home. The tree ended up a little larger than we thought once we got it in the house but I love it.

The finished product...

Oh and on Wednesday we had a couple inches of snow. Luckily I didn't work that day because it snowed most all day. It made for a pretty day to get out some Christmas stuff and get in the holiday spirit.

3 comments:

Shane and Larissa said...

We missed you guys over Thanksgiving! I love the Chrismas tree. I bet it smells great in the house. Christmas and Addison are getting closer to being here. Love Larissa and Shane

Dave Ja Vu said...

Great Christmas tree! It's HUGE! I can't believe you're getting so close to having Addison. How exciting!

Sherman said...

It's coming up quickly. We'll let everyone know what we find out on the 3rd. She may be coming sooner than we think!