BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

In Waiting

Well we continue to wait to see if Olivia will tolerate her current feedings. They have made no changes over the last 5 days to see how she does just strictly on formula and TPN. I think we got to the point where there were so many variables that it was confusing to everyone what was the cause of her troubles so we're back to just formula on a continuous drip, nothing by bottle again, no enzymes. So far so good and she's gained the most weight each evening than she has the entire time she's been here. We're now up to 6 pounds 10 ounces!

I also have to share a funny Addison story. While I was home last it was very stormy, as it has been for weeks it seems. While I was in the bathroom getting ready, Addi in the living room, there was a loud crackling thunder. I thought she would be scared by this so I ran into the living room saying, "wow that was loud" and seeing if she was okay. She just looks at me and says, "just thunder mom, no reason to cry about it." She was so cute, just shaking her head like it'll be okay and talking with her hands. I can't believe some of the things she says and how adult she talks sometimes. I definitely don't feel like I'm talking to a 2 year old!

1 comments:

Peyton and Sawyers Place said...

So glad to hear Olivia is still fighting...

Oh Addi. She reminds me SO much of Peytie. ;) What a little ham! ha ha!

Hugs...