Daddy came up that Sunday and we went to Chuck E Cheese where Addison had a blast and was so excited to meet him! I've never seen her so excited!
On Monday Cousin Dave, Jack and Ellison came to visit. Jack showed Olivia lots of silly faces to get her to smile. It was so very cute and I got to spend some time with Ellison and see her for the first time!
My mom came up this week to spend some time with Olivia so she got to do her treatment too. Of course Olivia likes to offer her help a lot!
I have been slowly transitioning back into work mode trying to get in to the office a few times each week and to be home in the evenings with Addison more. It is very tough trying to be in so many places at once but somehow it is working although I do think I am losing my mind sometimes. I just keep reminding myself that this is all just temporary. Life will get normal again or a new normal anyway.
1 comments:
I would just like to say that I am SOOO proud of you for staying so strong, Vanessa. I admire you very much. We pray everyday for Miss Olivia's homecoming. Sending hugs your way... And please tell Addi hi from Peytie. :) Miss you guys!
Post a Comment