We were moved again to a new hospital room on another floor but Olivia is doing well. She is less anemic so there is no longer much concern for another blood transfusion. We hope to start oral feeds again tomorrow to see how she does. They feel her body has rested enough and it's time to push the feeds again to see how well she will tolerate them this round. I believe this is our 6th attempt so let's hope it works. I've heard other moms say it was like someone flipped a switch and their child made a complete turnaround and they were on their way home. I really hope that day is just around the corner. I can't wait to be home with Addison and Olivia together!
11 years ago
1 comments:
It was so good to see you the other day. I am so happy Addison could hold Olivia. Praying lots for that turn around you are talking about. There is One who is able to do more than we can ask or think. Praising that One for the good to come.
Post a Comment