So, we just wanted to update everyone. It's been a while since I've posted anything and for some reason I was having trouble getting my pictures uploaded. We are still working on the baby room. I've got the curtains up and the stickers on the walls. I should have pictures soon for you all to see. I'm trying to be creative. I think I'm going to make a big rainbow on the wall over the crib. That will definitely take some time and probably several paint markers. I'll have to get a few pointers from Dave, as he's the muralist. Is that even a word? I don't know but it sounds good. What do you think Dave?
Anyhow, another new development is we are hoping to have our basement completed before Addison arrives. We have someone coming to give us an estimate this week I hope, but we thought this would be great for when people come to visit and need a place to stay since the guest room has become the baby's room. I'm really excited to get that done. I've been wanting it done since we moved in and here we are almost 2 years later. Finally!
I don't know that there is much else to tell. I'm getting used to Addison moving around a lot. It was strange at first and still a little strange. It's especially strange when other people want to touch my belly. I have yet to be comfortable with this but I find it fascinating that people I don't even know are comfortable doing that. Aside from work I spend a lot of time reading so many books and learning new baby facts every day.
Well, those are a few updates. I hope to have pictures for you this week so keep posted.
11 years ago
3 comments:
Muralist sounds like the term I'd use...doesn't make it correct, but I'd go with it!
Amy was totally freaked out by people just running over and grabbing her belly too. It wasn't at all bad when people we know did it, but when you don't even know the person doing it...well, that's just creepy!
I'm not kidding when I say I'll come to Peru and help you paint! Let me know if you want some help and we'll come down for a weekend and paint! Seriously!
Dave
Thanks Dave. I may have to take you up on that.
Post a Comment