BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 25, 2008

Doctor's Visit

Well Miss Addison is now 9 lbs. 8 oz. Her doctor visit went very well. Everyone was impressed at how well she holds her head up and smiles and coos already. I was so relieved to know that she is healthy and I must be doing things right. The doctor assured me that she appears to be a very happy and content baby and that I'm doing good. I don't know what I was so worried for but it's nice to hear she's happy and healthy.

I apologize for not having many photos posted. My computer's pretty slow so it takes some time to even post one and of course while waiting for that Addison needs my attention so it gets a little tough. Once things settle down a bit I'll post tons of pictures. I promise.

Addison likes to be up more during the day so we have fun dancing around, reading books and singing. She loves to smile so it's fun to get her laughing. She's eating and sleeping well taking about 4 oz at each feeding at about every 3 to 4 hours.

Well we thought we'd get everyone updated. I've been sick with a nasty cold since last Saturday and haven't got much done so today I'm finally feeling much better and wanted to make sure you all knew that Addison is doing wonderful. I can't wait for everyone to meet her.

0 comments: