BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 28, 2008

More Pics

We love chillin in the boppy.

Funky hair after the bath
Watchin TV with Dad
Tummy time!
Smilin' at Mom's goofy faces


6 comments:

Dave Ja Vu said...

Okay, she is just a little doll! As soon as we are all over our diseases here, we have GOT to come see you guys. Unfortunately for the first month of your little life, Addison, at least one of us has been 'under the weather'...

Someday!

Peyton and Sawyers Place said...

Awwwww... what a cutie! I can definitely see you in her Ness. She looks like she's doing really well. And growing SOOO fast! Wow, hope we get to see her soon.

The Hagan Clan said...

aww sooo cute! I see a lil of uncle Andy in her too! what a DOLL! she looks like such a happy baby!

Lube said...

Hey guys. We see a lot of scottie in her and god hep her!!!!!!!! ha ha Emily can't wait to hold her. Love ya The Lubbens

Sherman said...

You're all welcome anytime. I'm on leave till February 13th so Addison and I are here all day and would love to have company.

Blackmans said...

I LOVE her smile! She is so darn precious!! It sounds like you are all doing great! Keep up the good work Ness!