Oh my gosh Vanessa! She is soooooo adorable! And all that beautiful dark hair! How precious... (Joe & I can definitely see Scotty in her face! ;o) We hope you are feeling better. Can't wait to hold her!
She is absolutely adorable!!!! I can't wait to see her in person! I wish I could pack everyone up and come see you! I have been thinking about you and praying that you are feeling better! Congrats! She is beautiful!
I could barely wait for this post, you little suspense builder! (I forgive you since you didn't feel good I suppose.) She is completely adorable and I loved the photos of your fam enjoying her! My two favorite things are all that hair and those chubby cheeks!
CF is an inherited chronic disease that affects the lungs and digestive system. A defective gene causes the body to produce unusually thick, sticky mucous that clogs the lungs and leads to life-threatening lung infections, obstructs the pancreas and stops natural enzymes from helping the body break down and absorb food. The predicted median age of survival for a person with CF is now more than 37 years old.
Olivia's Meds and Treatments
Digestive: *AquADEK vitamin (1 mL/day) *Creon 6 capsules (3 before each meal) *Prevacid Solutabs (1/day) *Vitamin D (2 drops/day) Respiratory/Pulmonary: *Albuterol (2 puffs/2-4x/day) *Pulmozyme (1x/day via nebulizer) *CPT-Chest Physical Therapy (2-4x/day) Antibiotic/Anti-Inflammatory: *none currently
3 comments:
Oh my gosh Vanessa! She is soooooo adorable! And all that beautiful dark hair! How precious... (Joe & I can definitely see Scotty in her face! ;o) We hope you are feeling better. Can't wait to hold her!
She is absolutely adorable!!!! I can't wait to see her in person! I wish I could pack everyone up and come see you! I have been thinking about you and praying that you are feeling better! Congrats! She is beautiful!
I could barely wait for this post, you little suspense builder! (I forgive you since you didn't feel good I suppose.) She is completely adorable and I loved the photos of your fam enjoying her! My two favorite things are all that hair and those chubby cheeks!
She's beautiful! Congrats.
Post a Comment