BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 14, 2008

Picture Time

We thought we'd better take some pictures in some of the outfits before she grew out of them. While her eyes were open we were lucky enough to catch a few cute photos.


Unfortanely she wasn't awake for them all but they turned out pretty cute anyway.





This one was just funny so I had to add it.

3 comments:

The Hagan Clan said...

aw what a doll! She very cute in all the pics. So how are you all doing??? Hopefully great!

Dave Ja Vu said...

She is completely presh, Ness. I love pictures of her. She reminds me of both of you! Lil sweetheart...

Peyton and Sawyers Place said...

Awwwww... finally! More pics! YAY! (I know, I'm sure you've been super busy enjoying your precious, ADORABLE might I add, little girl.) But glad you got some more pics posted. We'll be looking forward to more! Hope you all are well.

Love~
Sarah, Joe & Peytie