BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Addison's First Trip to Palisade Town

We were finally able to take Addison back home to meet all of my family. It was a little bit of a challenge trying to time the trip and where we could stop to feed her but it all worked out okay and Sabrina made the trip out with Scottie and I so she was able to keep an eye on Addison in the backseat. We made it home around midnight on Thursday so Great G-ma Elaine came to see us on Friday.
Saturday we went to Great G-ma's for supper and Addison got to meet her cousin Jacob who was born 2 days after her.

Addison met Great Aunt Tami while my mom enjoyed holding Jacob.


Uncle Buck finally got to hold Addison (not sure Andrew likes his new name yet but I always call him Buck so I'm pretty sure he'll be known as Uncle Buck to Addison)
We were also able to stop at Cindy and Tom's so she could meet more Great Aunts and Uncles. Friday night and Saturday night we visited Great G-ma Jo and Grandpa Bill so we were busy travelers but Addison did very well.

2 comments:

Peyton and Sawyers Place said...

Good pics Ness. And how clever -Uncle Buck? That's too funny! He'll just have to get used to it! It was really great to meet Addison & see you & Scottie again. Hopefully it won't be as long next time.

Blackmans said...

I love the pictures! It was so good to see you, Scotty and Addison!

I also love Bud's name! That is awesome!