BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 24, 2008

Update on Miss Addison

Well, unfortunately Miss Addison hasn't been feeling the best. We know something's wrong we just don't know what. The doctor has put her on her 3rd formula now and still no luck. She just has terrible tummy pains or it seems that way anyway. She got to the point where she quit taking the regular Enfamil so we put her on soy and she did really well for a week. Her face cleared up and she was eating 6 oz. easy. By week 2 she refused to eat so doctor switched her to Alumentim for colicky babies or babies that may be allergic to the milk protein I guess. Anyhow this is not working either. We're lucky to get 4 oz in her and it takes a good hour to do this. I'm sick of talking to doctor's over the phone so I'm bringing her in Wednesday so they can check her. Daycare is worried since she isn't eating well and just screams when feeding so we hope to find a solution soon and to top it off she's getting a cold again. She's so congested and miserable. The poor girl. Well, I will update everyone on Wednesday.

6 comments:

Blackmans said...

Hey Ness!! I'll be praying it goes well! Keep us updated!

Peyton and Sawyers Place said...

Poor girl! I'm sorry to hear that you've had such a struggle with this. Keep us updated & we'll be praying for you guys!

Connie Lawless said...

Have you thought about fresh goats milk? That might work.

Connie Lawless said...

Have you thought about fresh goats milk? That might work.

The Hagan Clan said...

When you say you try different formulas...do you mean different kinds of enfamil or all together different types of formula...cuz my youngest was allergic to the product of Enfamil...and we had to go with simlac...his face would break out and also the whole tummy thing! Well we will be praying for ya!

Dave Ja Vu said...

Oh man, that sucks. It's always worrisome when they won't eat. Let us know what goes down at the doc's office tomorrow.