So I haven't been on the computer in a few days and just realized I've been tagged by Missy and Sarah, so although most everyone I know, with a blog, has been tagged I will still offer you my 10 interesting facts about myself.
For those who don't know...Here is how you play. Once you have been tagged you have to write a blog of ten weird, random things, facts or habits about yourself. At the end, you choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them to be tagged. Don't forget to leave them a comment "You're it!" and tell them to read your blog. You can't tag the person who tagged you. Since you can't tag that person back, let them know when you've posted your blog so they can read your answers.
Here goes:
1. This is my most crazy and will certainly never do again. I've swam in the Mighty Missouri without a lifejacket (I was close to the boat but still not smart).
2. I hated country music until I went to college. It was all anyone listened to out here so it grew on me I guess.
3. I'm a karaoke freak. Peruvians know this but not many people back home realize (when I karaoke it's usually country, that I used to hate).
4. I didn't experience Cable TV (for my own anway) until I had it in my dorm room at college. My roommates wondered where I came from.
5. I like deer heart. It was something my dad had me try and it really wasn't bad (stole this idea from Sarah).
6. I'm an organized freak. Ask me where anything is in my house and I can find it pretty easily. I like things coordinating, matching towels, plates, etc.
7. My meals must be properly portioned. Scottie thinks this is insane but I'll try to explain. If I have mashed potatoes, green beans and a roll they all must be eaten so that one isn't left without the other. Scottie likes to steal things off my plate, knowing that I left just enough to go with my last bite of whatever else is on my plate. If he does this I don't eat the other food. Borderline OCD I realize this.
8. I too have gray hair already, more than I'd like to mention, but my mom and best friend have since pointed this out so I might as well tell.
9. I'm sure many of you have done this but I can't believe I did this. I would go to my college classes in pj pants, a t-shirt and often times my slippers. I rarely showered till after my morning classes. I'd just throw on a hat and go. How gross was I!
10. I still don't know how to properly use a cell phone (I can send and answer calls though so if you call I'll answer, if you leave a message I'll ask my husband how to retreive it) and I know next to nothing about MySpace, Facebook, etc.
Okay so these are my quirky ten. The only other person with a blog that I know would be Chandell so consider yourself tagged.
11 years ago
4 comments:
I totally hear you on #7... my husband Bryan is the same way...but its with everything on the plate and his drink it all have finish with one bite of everything and one last drink. and i make fun of him all the time by taking something of his plate...he gets mad and says now you messed me all up...too funny! Now i have to tell him there someone like him!
I def hear ya' on the karaoke freak! Me too sister! I had so much fun with you & Drew that time you guys were in Trenton! We'll definitely have to do it again sometime... (perhaps once I'm not pregnant... tee hee.) However, did you hear? They had a karaoke contest last Saturday & I won! ;o) It was a lot of fun!
Hey! Thanks for sending my stuff to me. Also, I loved the pictures and the card.
I did my questions per being tagged. However, don't know anyone to tag because all of them have already been done. Hope things are going well! Love ya!
What kind of freaky town and family did you come from, Vanessa?! Oh...wait a minute...same one I did.
Post a Comment