I'm so frustrated. They have stopped feeds again last night and began early this morning but just through her feeding tube, a small amount each hour to see if her bowels will handle the smaller amounts for now. It's like a trial and error process now that could take weeks to figure out. I have no clue where we go from here. She's now losing weight slightly and she's completing running on the IV fluids again to get those nutrients back in her body. Things were going so well the first couple weeks that's it's hard to be positive now when it all seems to be going backward. Miss Olivia tolerates everything so well and doesn't seem in much pain or discomfort so that's a huge relief.
11 years ago
2 comments:
Sorry to hear that things aren't going well. Just try to stay positive and be thankful your little girl is in a place where they are trying to find answers. I know it's a frustrating feeling but the Dr.s will figure things out and you will be home with your baby girl soon!!
Ness, I want to be there right now to give you a big hug. :( I wish there was something I could do. Have been thinking about you all non-stop and hurting for you. Please keep that positive attitude I know you have! Brings me back to that well known quote: "I know God doesn't give us more than we can handle, I just wish he didn't trust me so much sometimes." Hang in there... we're praying hard!!!
Post a Comment