BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Addison's Room

We're almost done. I just want to paint the rainbow on the wall above the crib. Thought you might like to see our progress.


Scottie and I found this little rocking chair at the Brownville Flea Market. I was so excited to add it to the room and was surprised at how good condition it was in.

And of course, Meiko says "hi". He is still confused about all that is going on in our house and we're not sure how he will be with the baby. We always said we'd get rid of the animals but that's proven a little more tough than we thought so we'll have to see what happens. In the meantime he still likes being the center of attention.

3 comments:

Blackmans said...

I love the nursery! I bet it is so exciting to get it almost done! Thanks for posting pics of it.

The Hagan Clan said...

aww such a cute room! How exciting!!! thanks for keeping us updated, cant wait to see the new addition to your family!!!!

Peyton and Sawyers Place said...

Wow, Ness! I love it! It is so pretty.