BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 22, 2007

Thank you everyone!

Scottie and I just wanted to thank everyone that came to the shower on Saturday and for all the wonderful gifts. Thanks to Sis, Sabrina, Missy and Heidi for putting it on. It was beautiful and a lot of fun. It was nice to be home and get to see everyone. The weekend went so fast but I'm glad we got to visit a little bit with all of you. I will get pictures posted as soon as I can. We got home last night and Scottie had to put everything together while I went through all the little outfits. His mom came up so we got to show her the gifts and she showered us with a few gifts herself.

We will be going back to Lincoln for my doctor's appointment on Tuesday and get to take a tour of the hospital. By then they should have the results from my 3-hour glucose test also. Hopefully it's good news. The next couple weekends we'll be taking birthing classes so it's going to start getting very busy for us and we'll be making a lot of trips to Lincoln. We'll certainly keep you updated.

Thanks again to all of you for making our weekend very enjoyable. It was nice being will family and friends.

1 comments:

Dave Ja Vu said...

It was great to see you! Hope you enjoy everything!

Dave, Amy and Jack