BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Getting Bigger

Mom wanted me to post a picture since she hasn't seen me in awhile. I needed to take one anyway for the baby book but I'm just not big on pictures of myself, as you can probably tell.

7 comments:

Blackmans said...

You look so darn cute!!! I hate having pictures taken of me when I am pregnant too. Thanks for posting it! I can't wait to see you in about a week!

The Hagan Clan said...

OHH Vaness you look so darn cute, curse you tiny people...haha when i get pregnat looks like i hate a hot air balloon! you look great!!!

The Hagan Clan said...

ok ATE not hate...haha i cant type today thats for sure!!!

Dave Ja Vu said...

You look great!

Peyton and Sawyers Place said...

You're glowing Ness! Can't wait to see you in a week!

Dave Ja Vu said...

Yes, we are also looking forward to seeing you and showering you with gifts for the baby!

Dave Ja Vu said...

We went shopping for you today! We did a 'things we couldn't have lived without' theme!