Well, we went to Lincoln yesterday for my Dr. appt. My glucose test came out fine, we heard the heartbeat again, I complained a little about being sick more than I was in the beginning of my pregnancy, which the doctor said usually I wouldn't experience that sickness again until 34 weeks. This scared me! Is she saying I'm farther along? I know many people think so and I often wonder but anyhow she told me to watch what I eat, eat smaller meals, and take Pepcid. After checking the heartbeat and measuring my belly she then told us the baby's head was down! Anyway, Scottie and I are now rushing to get things done after this appointment. I have a feeling the baby will be here before we know it. The doctor did tell us that her last day is the 27th of December and she didn't have me choose another doctor so I guess she's confident I'll deliver before then. Either way I'm really freaking out. This has gone so fast! Can you tell I'm freaking out.
11 years ago
2 comments:
Breathe, Vanessa, breathe...
I can tell you're freaking a little, but you still have quite a bit of time... Enjoy your classes. You'll learn A LOT! We sure did!
I agree with Dave! Just breathe... infact, practice your lamaze breathing! LOL! You'll be fine & believe me, it's ultimately up to Addison when & how she comes. I can't wait to meet her! Good luck Ness.
Luv,
Sarah
Post a Comment